Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Family



My Father Late T.A.Narayanaswamy
Studied elementary class business man(Fruit Merchant)Agriculturist
My Mother Late N.Kamalam bal Not gone to school.
Both struggled to educate their sons and daughters.
Ist Son N.Ramadas B.A B.L District Judge (Retd)
2nd Son N.Srinivasan B.E Supt Engineer PWD(Reted)
3rd Son N.Rajendran Business man His Son Dr.R.Shanker MSMch, FRCS Vascular surgeon
4th Dr.N.Mohandas M.D D.M (Nephro )
My Elder Brother in LawMr.S.Vadivelu With My sister Krishnaveni
 2nd Sister Gajalakshmi with Mr.P.Nagarajan
 My 3rd sister Sharmista with Mr.Shanmugasundaram
 My 4th sister Prema with Mr. Ambalvanan
 5th Sister Husband Mr .Jayarajan
 with my Brother in Laws in My marriage
 My Father Thiru T.A.Narayanaswamy with my mother Pattammal

4 comments:

  1. Very nice to see these old pictures doctor.Preserving and publishing them after many decades indicate your reaged,respect love and affection for them. My only suggestion which may deserve your kind consideration is, to show the date/month/year below each if available.Absence of your face in these photosn is Conspicuous.Or I am not able to find out.
    J.Eden Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama,
    Nice photos. Thanku. Amma & cithi liked. Keep sending photos and images. very nice.

    From,
    Asha Rajendran.

    ReplyDelete